Personal Style, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog.

The 12 Outfits Of Christmas…Part 4



Well that's it… Christmas and New Year…DONE!



...'Bloated', so over food, swearing that January is gonna' be dry and normality seems so appealing now…I want my normal life back please…

Back to work tomorrow…I've made a strong (yet defeatist) decision…Yep, whilst getting the outfit out for tomorrow, I've picked out the safe black trousers that are my 'BIG' ones…Comfort is key for day 1! 

Anyhooo, welcome to Part 4 of the 12 Outfits of Christmas (which feels like weeks ago already, right?)

A Day Out…

(AKA as a trip to the Zara sale, lunch and then an afternoon slumped in the cinema)



Bag - The new Sophie Hulme Envelope Mini is out, now with the strap.
Jeans - Old battered Zara ones.
Coatigan - Remember this from here…? It appears this is only available in petite, it's generously sized though just incase you want to try it - Buy here and it's in the sale!!
Watch - Michael Kors
Bangle - & Other Stories
Denim Shirt - An old Mango one.
Boots - Aldo - similar available here.


Lunch On NYE…

I've been gagging to wear this new scarf…Which, is also large enough to double as a picnic blanket! Needless to say, it's verrrry snug!




Scarf/Picnic blanket - Zara before the sales… I didn't see it in my store this week and it's not online now but worth hunting down!
Bag - Sophie Hulme…Cost per wear is totally justified already!
Jumper - I picked this up in the H&M sale for £7!! It's no online but there were loads in store.
Skirt - This midi pleated skirt was from Primark a few weeks ago for a purse busting £5! I can't believe I was indecisive…£5!!!
Boots - Aldo as before.

New Years Eve…

OK, this is officially 'outfit' 13…We went to friends for an amazing NYE party, the theme was decades…We got the 80's…I don't have the 'official' photos from the night (probably a good thing) but I can tell you that everyone made an INCREDIBLE effort - Best.Outfits.Ever!


I'm still trying to remove the eyeliner now…


HAPPY NEW YEAR! 





No comments

Post a Comment

© Mission:Style

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig