Personal Style, Fashion and Lifestyle Blog.

Finicky Shirts...


You may recall back in February I had a pretty amazing day at my company's Annual Sales and Marketing conference (catch up here) where I scooped up some pretty incredible prizes, one of which was a bespoke tailored shirt! This is a major win for me as high street 'fitted' shirts do not 'fit' me, ever...The arms are too long, it bags around the shoulders and middle back, so what's the point in buying them if you look like you've been in the dressing up box..?!

On the day of the conference I was measured within an inch of my life, I chose the cut, the fabric, the cuffs, the colour, the bloomin' lot - this shirt is completely unique to me!

As this was a treat, I decided to go down the investment piece route - a crisp white herringbone shirt, you can't go wrong with this and everyone should have one decent white shirt in their wardrobe..(like I do now...), fact!

Well this week a fab little tailored parcel arrived (they won me over with the packaging to be perfectly honest) and I'm giving high props to my bespoke shirt, it is truly gorgeous..;


Created with care, packaged with love..
How cute is the little red button at the bottom..!

The fabric is incredibly soft, it fits perfectly and is going to compliment my work wardrobe beautifully!!


Finicky Shirts have until recently concentrated on men's shirts, for which I can also vouch for as Mr Mission;Style also had a bespoke shirt delivered this week.. He loves his shirts and spends time finding the right fit, style and cut. His Finicky Shirts verdict.."The best fitting shirt I have ever had.." That's a big statement from him and kudos to the quality and tailoring! Their website is currently more male orientated however, they are more than geared up to tailor for the ladies too (proof is in my shirt)...

Here comes the exciting bit.. Finicky Shirts have kindly agreed that Mission;Style readers can get 10% off all orders placed before 30th April 2013 if you quote MISSIONSTYLE!! (You.Are.Welcome!)

The even more exiting bit... They have also kindly offered to run a prize draw...(exciting), basically any order placed using the MISSIONSTYLE code before 30th April 2013 will be put in to the draw and then if you are the lucky winner, you will either get 1) A refund for your shirt order (maximum of 6 per person) or 2) A credit for another bespoke shirt...And, they will already have your measurements! 
The winner will be chosen at random and announced on here after 30th April 2013.

How to order - You can contact David at Finicky Shirts who will welcome your call and talk you through the next steps either at David@finickyshirts.com or, you can call him direct on 07900 828193.



Disclaimer (just in case)...for the sake of clarity, I won this shirt, I'm not getting any kick back..I will only recommend a company and service based on my good experiences...That's all..

x

2 comments

© Mission:Style

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig